APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS:
You can apply to the Academic Center Levinsky-Wingate (Wingate Campus) as an exchange student for one or two semesters in case your home institution is a partner institution of the Zinman College. You should first apply through your home institution to be nominated to Erasmus.
STEP 1: Preparing your study plan
Discuss with your Departmental coordinator the course that you have to complete at Academic Center Levinsky-Wingate (Wingate Campus) . You can check the list of available courses in English at our website. All study proposals must be filled in an official Learning Agreement form.
- Learning Agreements which are not signed and stamped by the coordinators from your home institution and by student will not be accepted.
STEP 2: Application forms
After nomination, student should fill in and send the following documents:
- Application forms for exchange students
– Application Form 1
– Application Form 2
2. Learning Agreement
The following mandatory documents must be attached to the application form:
- Application for Accommodation
- Transcript of Records in English language;
- A valid copy of Identity card or Passport;
- A passport size photo
- Certificate of good health.
- Identity card or Passport period of validity must be at least three months longer than the date of departure or the period of validity of a visa requested to be issued.
STEP 3: Sending the application
The complete application with all necessary documents must be sent before established deadline to International Studies Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadlines:
The Autumn Semester
Non-EU Students: 1st May
The Spring Semester
Non-EU students: 1st November
STEP 4: Acceptance
You will be informed about the acceptance of your application only after we receive the documents as explained above.
Dr. Devora Hellerstein