APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS:
You can apply to the Zinman College at the Wingate Institute as an exchange student for one or two semesters in case your home institution is a partner institution of the Zinman College. You should first apply through your home institution to be nominated to Erasmus.
STEP 1: Preparing your study plan
Discuss with your Departmental coordinator the course that you have to complete at Zinman College. You can check the list of available courses in English at our website. All study proposals must be filled in an official Learning Agreement form.
- Learning Agreements which are not signed and stamped by the coordinators from your home institution and by student will not be accepted.
STEP 2: Application forms
After nomination, student should fill in and send the following documents:
- Application forms for exchange students
– Application Form 1
– Application Form 2
2. Learning Agreement
The following mandatory documents must be attached to the application form:
- Application for Accommodation
- Transcript of Records in English language;
- A valid copy of Identity card or Passport;
- A passport size photo
- Certificate of good health.
- Identity card or Passport period of validity must be at least three months longer than the date of departure or the period of validity of a visa requested to be issued.
STEP 3: Sending the application
The complete application with all necessary documents must be sent before established deadline to International Studies Office by email to email@example.com
The application deadlines:
The Autumn Semester
Non-EU Students: 1st May
The Spring Semester
Non-EU students: 1st November
STEP 4: Acceptance
You will be informed about the acceptance of your application only after we receive the documents as explained above.
Dr. Devora Hellerstein